- XHTML , CSS
- Asp.net 2.0
- Sql Server 2005
- Google Map
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Identity & Logo Creation
The client wanted to develop Review Your Rental website in a distinctive way so that it will stand out among other property websites. Other sites list the property only when it is available /vacant. Review Your Rental website provides a constant space for your property, even when it is occupied, so potential future tenants can still see photos and read about your property.
The client wanted to integrate the following features into the site:
- The client required a user-friendly website with easy navigation
- Registered users should be able to upload details of their rental property -- general details, specials feature of the property, prices, photos, etc.
- Facility to post a review on each property that is listed on the website
- The ability to purchase the advertising space on the website
- Facility for the users to login to their own member area and see the properties they have posted/commented upon
- The client wanted advance search functionality to search properties by Country, City, State and some other advanced filters
- The Properties need to be displayed in Google Maps so that they can be found easily
- The site should have Search Engine Optimised pages
The website was designed with simplicity, hiding the complexity behind it. Customers can choose from the various search criteria made available through the complex advanced search options to find the property that they are looking for. They can also view its details with photographs and videos. Users have the option to view the results in map view with a limit of 50 properties shown on Google maps per search. A user can add their review / comments on any rental item. The details page of the listing displays the reviews along with description and photos of the current listing.
- Website users are categorised into different user types: General Users, Tenants and Landlords
- General users can search through the site and view property details and reviews.
- Tenants once registered can add properties and write reviews.
- Landlords once registered can purchase an advertising space for a property. They are charged money to advertise on the website.
- We have created an advance search functionality to search for properties with several criteria/keywords and search options.
- We designed an attractive property listing page and details page.
- The Property Details Page displays all the reviews posted by different users and an average review-rating indicator.
- We have created Administrative access controls to ensure only registered users will have the access to their web pages.
- We created a payment module and connected Paypal as the payment gateway as membership involves online payment
- The Upload Photo Modules help the user upload photographs with ease. The system has automatic photo resizing facility to resize the photos in 2 different sizes.
- We made use of advanced technologies like ASP.NET and CSS styles.
- The website created in ASP.Net, adhering to the CSS styles met all the requirements of the client.
- It was very user-friendly with a facility to post reviews, photographs and other details of properties.
- The advanced search facility based on several criteria and the facilities to create different user groups were other peculiarities of the website.
- Various levels of access were provided to the website and the Administrator was given the control to regulate various access levels.
- Google Map, a payment module and a facility to purchase the advertising space were integrated into the website.
- With the facilities provided in this website, the client could enhance his business manifold.